Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Monday, June 16, 2008

Out of the Texas Mist is ready



I am flabbergasted. I went to my publishers web site just to see if there was a release date only to see that you can buy my book now. Okay here is what else I found out. You can go to your local book store and order it from them or you can go online and order it through Barnes and Nobel or Amazon. Just type in the book title in the search box.
I am so excited. Thank you Kinky for being so understanding because with out your blessing and encouragement for me to submit that little manuscript that flowed from a dream I wouldn't be here now. You are truly my hero. Thank you Nancy for helping me get the word out and most of all thank you to everyone that picks up my little mystery and reads it. It was such a joy to write I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Out of the Texas Mist
by Cindy Lou Ruffino
ISBN 1-60563-916-8
http://publishamerica.com
http://barnesandnoble.com

No comments: