Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Monday, June 30, 2008

Gotta Go Big

After talking to the Book Buyer for Wal-Mart I learned Out of the Texas Mist must be bought Regionally. This is fine by me because the region starts at San Antonio and ends in Waco and Austin. That is a lot of Wal-Marts. I guess what I need is to have friends to call or go by their local Wal-Mart and request that they stock Out of the Texas Mist so the fact that it is wanted will get back to corporate and they will allow the buyer to purchase the books for the store. My manager Darrel was given numbers to the Regional buyer so he could request they stock the book so I can do a book signing. My fellow co-workers have been clamoring to have the book carried in the store so they can buy it at a cheaper price than what is offered online. I agree if Wal-Mart decides to carry Out of the Texas Mist the price will be at a discount thus giving more people the chance to read my little tale. Your help is needed so lets call our local Wal-Marts and request Out of the Texas Mist by Cindy Lou Ruffino be carried so more people can afford to buy.

No comments: