Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Cruzin in the Escalade


After spending the last week chasing and searching for Bridgett every time she escaped the yard I was about to hang myself from the shower rod. I tried putting her on a long leash just out side the back door so she could enjoy the yard with Mater but she pulled out of her collar then dug under the fence in a new spot and ran off. I had to search for her before work two days straight so I decided trying to put her harness on her. Either she is super smart or a little on the dumb side because she quickly wrapped herself around the trampoline then backed herself out of her harness. Again I spent valuable time before leaving for work to search for her. I had a long talk with her only to be ignored because ten minutes after letting her and Mater out to do their business she was gone again. This morning she figured out how to remove the obstacles that were placed by the back fence to escape once again. I love Bridgett dearly but I just do not know how to deal with a Houdini. Today we played out in the yard and had a great game of soccer before I snapped a few pictures of my kids. Sitting in the back by my porch is a long forgotten Power Wheels Escalade. I pushed it forward then ask the two of them to get in. The funny thing was they actually got in. I guess i spend too much time with fur people.

No comments: