Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Okay I'm not too old to blush

The crazy great woman I work with named Nicki is a blast to work with. She is teaching me all kinds of things about Cake Decorating. We spend most of our day laughing and she likes to pick on me about a certain man that has caught my eye. Today she and Sharon ganged up on me in Wal-Mart as Sharon and I were shopping and they plan on outing me on the whole attraction thing. I feel sorry for the guy now that I have these two encouraging me. The other day Nickie and I were talking about a certain sexual exploit that I had with a certain sweet fireman back when I was 20 and our supervisor Darrel walked up. The both of us burst out laughing and we turned red. He said "You two were talking dirty wern't you" I blushed immediately then he asked "Cindy why are you blushing?" I couldn't answer I just went back to icing the cake that I was working on. Today as Nickie and Sharon was planning on how to out me I started to blush and Nickie asked why I was turning red. I said because that is what I do. They think I'm ready to move on but I'm just afraid to unleash that crazy woman that has been locked away for nearly 30 years.

No comments: