Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Turkey Day

Well Turkey day was a tough one for myself and my co-workers. We slaved over ovens to prepare meals for customers. Most were kind and wished us a great day but as usual we had a few that were curt and down right mean. Then as the day came to close my soon to be x-coworkers all gave me a hug and wished me luck in my new adventure of working at Wal-Mart. I hated leaving such a great group of people but I had to face the fact that Kroger was not paying me enough to be the independent adult I wanted to be alas I accepted a position at
Wal-Mart that paid more money and promised more hours. I think I will miss Scott's warm smiles and sweet hugs the most but don't tell him that. Thanks everyone for encouraging me when I was in the middle of writing my great novel that still sits waiting for approval. I appreciate the pats on the back and the interest that you all gave me when my family thought I was wasting my time. I am amazed that such warm and encouraging people exist and I am a better person for meeting you all. Don't worry I will be back to visit and get a hug or two from Scott and possibly I will get to work Kroger as a second job in the near future. Just remember what your paycheck states. A satisfied customer made this paycheck possible. I just love it!

No comments: