Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mater needs a Moon Pie

With the move getting closer I have been watching Mater play with his brother Noodle. They have a great time but after awhile one gets cranky and a fight ensues. I have decided that Mater being my only baby may be a good thing but what about him being alone once I get my own place and am off at work. I decided that I would get him a playmate from a rescue but I'm not sure if I should get another male or a female. Last night I had a dream that I had went to Utopia and picked up a rescue and her name was Moon Pie. I thought that was so cute of a name that when I do find him a playmate I want to name him or her Moon Pie. Here I am making plans and I haven't even finished packing. The move had to be changed from today to tomorrow because I have to wait for my last paycheck so I can get the uhaul and car toter. That is okay now I just have one more day to pack up more useless junk that I will need once I get my own place. Wow I am so excited about the whole getting my life straight thing and starting my new life in the Hill Country. Now I just need to learn to stay away from the men or at least not get attached.

No comments: