Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Six pack




There are two giant babies that I will be responsible for until I guess mid June. Cayden and Calyse are two of the biggest Pits that I have ever met. They are not only big in stature they are the biggest babies you could ever meet. I know I can handle taking care of the house and the two little Poms but the two giants in the back yard will be a challenge for me. For one thing they are a lot to hug. I make sure when I go out there that they get hugs and petting so they do not miss Jeremy and Alexis while they are gone for their wedding and a well deserved vacation. Cayden is a giant puppy that loves to play in the water and attack the hose as you are filling his water bucket and pool. He just goes berserk when you hug him so it is like hugging a wiggling 150 pound kid. I don't know what he weights but I bet it is triple digits. Calyse is a beautiful big loving girl that loves to be hugged. The two of them must be a lot of fun together but I do not want to chance letting them out of their runs because they are not mine and I don't know if I can actually handle the strength they must have for their size. Last night Stewie decided he missed his mom so he climbed in bed with me. It was weird to reach over and put your hand on a fuzz ball when you are half awake. I don't think Mater minded sharing me because Stewart stayed near my head on one side while mater stayed near my middle on the other. Isabell just lays where she wants and she is not really social unless you have snacks or she wants to go outside. I spent the most of my day off working on my book so lets just say it has been a lazy day. I thought it was funny that with the dogs and myself we are a six pack. Three females and three males. I may not be a canine but hey I still count.
Isabell and Stewart

No comments: