Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Haven't Been Kissed

Sometimes when you spend too much time alone you end up reflecting on things in life that have affected you or passed you by. Last night as Mater gave me a real sloppy kiss I thought back to the past men in my life. The sad thing was I realized that I haven’t been kissed by a man since July 5, 2002. Now I must admit I did not decide to set this goal in life I guess it just happened because I allowed my self to stay in a bad situation for far too long. Now I guess my excuse is I have been just going it day by day and not actually caring about having someone in my life other than the two fur covered individuals that I choose to spend my time with. I go to work, associate with those that I enjoy then come home to two dogs. The question that I am forced to face is do I actually want to have a significant other in my life? Well yes I actually do but how do you go about finding that person? I guess since I am so busy writing about my fictitious life I have neglected my real life. I am so out of practice will I actually know what to do? I admit I have enjoyed the dream time love up to a point but I have to admit I miss being held and being touched. Now that I have relayed how pathetic I am maybe I will find the right person because I have stated that I am ready. So lets get to it Universe I’m ready, willing and able.

No comments: