Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Still Here

Well I am still here taking it day by day. I hate being without a computer and I think I'm beginning to suffer from withdrawal symptoms. I really want to transfer the ending of The Case of the Dead Husband on to disk but I have to wait until I get a computer to do so. The soon to be X has hired an attorney to make sure he gets what he wants. I'm not sure what he expects but I have nothing to hide. I have left with what little I could carry and left the rest to him. He will not even help out our daughter who desperately needs help with the baby and his medicine. However he tells everyone that he is helping her but he refuses to even buy diapers. I don't understand how he can be the way he is. I have began to activly search for another job because at Wal-Mart I do not have the time or energy to promote my first book Out of the Texas Mist. I have however learned how to strike up a conversation with just about anyone and shamelessly tell them about Out of the Texas Mist as I hand them my card.The Temp to Perm Agency that I have applied at has already called to let me know they have forwarded my resume to a business here in Marble that needs a receptionist. Wooo Whoo I am on my way. At least I can say I am still being positive and doing things the right way. I am a good person and I will receive what is rightfully mine because that is what the universe and karma demands. Tom can do all he wants and believe what he wants but the truth will prevail in the end.

No comments: