Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A Work of Love



I have had a rough couple of weeks. Wal-Mart is wearing me down and I must admit it is wearing on my sunny disposition. I decided that I need to do something artistic to lift my spirits so I bought a 3 pack of canvas yesterday then came home to paint. I remembered finding a sweet picture of Domino and wanted to paint a tribute to my little monkey. I grabbed the picture, my pencils and paints then sat down on the sofa. The next thing I knew I felt better and had a finished 16x20 painting of the Bisguinator. I'm glad that I am off today and tomorrow and I think maybe i should paint some more but more importantly I think I may need to start looking for another job. When the one you have starts to make you unhappy then that means you do not belong there. Life is too short for unhappiness. Oh and i had some good news. The future X filed for divorce. I was planning on doing so when I saved the filing fee but he beat me to it because he thinks he will get a better deal. The secret is I win no matter what because he will never be able to hurt me again. I don't care he can have it all as long as I have my peace of mind I am the winner.

No comments: