Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Saturday August 9 ,2008 Hurry Up and Wait

Since I have lost my computer thanks to a processor that has burned I will have to do my blog in my little spiral notebook then post when possible. Today's blog is for two days.

Saturday August, 9, 2008

Hurry Up and Wait

A wise woman told me that I was headed to the place I belonged. She told me to be patient and take one step at a time. I respect her advice because I know it came from her heart. I know my destiny is calling but i don't know the when, how or where. I know I'm close because I feel the pull. As I was writing a passage in my current novel Case of the Dead Husband I realized that I had touched on something so eerie it sent chill bumps up my arms. I don't know what my destiny is but I did know it was calling from the 830 area code. I know I belong here in the Texas Hill Country. The hard part is being patient. I feel at times like I'm just spinning my wheels. I'm growing tired of the hard crusty part and I am wanting to get to the soft sweet center and enjoy the life I'm meant to live. I know, I know you have to take it one step at a time in order to appreciate the end result. I know these little bumps in the road are there to keep me awake and concentrating on the lessons I need to learn. I know I need to face the challenges to make me the person I need to become but it is just a slow process and I am one of the hurry up generation. I guess I just need to learn how to hurry up and wait.

No comments: