Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanks and it was Great

I have a lot to be thankful for. I have an interesting job that pays my bills, I have great friends, and I have great kids. I'm grateful for my truck, my intelligence and the two dogs that fill my life with love. My three children came to visit for the Thanksgiving Weekend and I had a chance to spend some time with my 8 month old grandson. Right when I didn't think that things could get any better I was asked out on a date.
Baby James is a cute little ball of energy that is into everything. There is no way you could get tired of him but the great thing about grand children is they have parents to hand them to when they cry or need changed. My daughter Kikki complains that Baby James is not a kisser but as we were standing in line at Wal-Mart waiting to pay for our purchases he looked at me sweetly then opened his mouth as he leaned in and kissed me right on the face. Kikki said "now what did you do to deserve that." I laughed then replied "I didn't have to do anything he knows his Baa Baa loves him" Mater and Bridgett thought Baby James was a puppy then followed him as he crawled around the house.
I guess I have to say I am thankfull for the full rich life i live and i am thankful that the X has decided to settle on the divorce which means when the papers come I get them signed then send them back. It will be over soon giving me more to be thankful for. Thank you so much I am grateful for it all.

2 comments:

Colonel Lydia said...

cindy lou is kool and my new name for her is buttercup!

Simply Cindy Lou said...

LOL Thanks John I guess I will just have to call you Sweet Pea. That is so much better than Cookie Monster.