Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Taking Donations

Well it has almost been three months since I moved here and the struggle continues. The future x loves to call and harass me but I take it in stride. I started filling out the paperwork for the divorce and the burden is on my shoulders to file. I found a great web site and for the low cost of $200 I can do all the paperwork online then head on over to the court house and pay the $300 filing fee. So for a mere $500 I can file for a divorce. That is 1/3 of what a lawyer wanted when I talked to him months ago. Wow a divorce on a discounted plan is just as good as one on a layaway plan. What next you buy your divorce papers at Wal-Mart? Hey then I think I would at least get an employee discount. It doesn’t matter I am trying to scrimp and save after paying rent and bills so I can be the free woman I want to be. I made sure I put in a clause that says that I get all rights and royalties to all my creative work meaning books, art work and ideas. He can keep the money he has hidden away I don't want it. I will at least have the comfort in knowing I did this the right way. He has been chasing after some woman who I personally feel sorry for. She doesn’t realize what she is in for. To each his own. I am happy here in my little trailer with my two sweet dogs with the life that I am carving out for myself here in the Texas Hill Country. I don’t want to sound bitter because I am not I am happy to be free from the abuses he put me through. It takes a big person to forgive and forget. I have forgiven but I don’t have to forget. I am happy and ready to move on. Woo Whoo Life is good!

No comments: