Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Moving On and The Check Was in the Mail

Well last week I finally was served with the divorce papers. The Constable laughed because I was so excited. He said he had never seen anyone so thrilled to be served a summons. I told him I had been waiting for this for a long time. He said they had called him twice inquiring if he had served the papers or not. Once he left I went into Pro Se mode then worked on sending my answer to the District Clerks office. Once the papers were noterized and in the mail I took a deep breath because now I know the next step will take me closer to my freedom and peace of mind. My kids keep calling to tell me of this woman that their dad is dating and like I told them I am happy for him I just hope he treats her better than he treated me. I have a bright future. To make matters even better I opened the mail box to find my first Royalty check from the publisher. Wow I have actually been paid for a book that I had written. Life is great and it just keeps getting better.

No comments: