Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Painting Again




Well I have been feeling a little blue so I decided that I would paint a picture to lift my spirits. I searched through the little box of pictures that I was able to bring with me when I escaped Hell. I felt let down because I had left a huge container behind with the many photos I had taken over the years. I finally found a good picture of Mickey and used that to paint an 11x16 canvas. I guess this is my tribute to my best friend. I have been working on Case of the Missing Texas Star Who Took My Kinky? Once I get another computer I will finish typing in the finished Case of the Dead Husband so I can submit it to the Publisher in December. I'm keeping busy so I don't realize that I'm lonely. Actually I'm not lonely because I have Mater and Bridget to love me unconditionally.

2 comments:

Judy Green said...

I just had to write to tell you that your dog paintings are amazing! You're a very good artist....! I came across your profile while visiting Cousin Nancy's page and I've really enjoyed reading your posts. Congratulations on your book - I'm a big Kinky fan... I'm going back with my ex (don't know if that's good or bad...guess time will tell) so that maybe then I can get back HOME to Texas. He's coming here to Nevada from TX on Sunday and we're planning on moving to Kerrville, hopefully by the end of the year. Would be great to meet you in person when I get out that way....

Continued success to you with your writing and please keep painting!
Judy
MySpace - http://www.myspace.com/judegreen52

Simply Cindy Lou said...

Thanks Jude I love to create it gives my spirit a lift. I must say your art work is amazing. I love your stuff!