Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Inspiration

As I was busy at work yesterday making cupcake creatures to put in the cake case I saw a very tall bald man walk by. He glanced in my direction so I smiled and said hello. When he smiled back a cold shiver went up my spine. The guy was menacing at best. Instantly I had him as a character in my current project Case of the Missing Texas Star Who Took My Kinky? Then as I stood there creating the scenario that would bring him into the story I laughed at myself. Here I was working away and writing with out even realizing it. I love the creative process of writing fiction. Once I arrived home last night then let Mater and Bridgett out to play I made my famous Chicken Stir Fry (the secret ingredient is beer) I sat down and created this menacing fellow. The thing is should I make him a friend or foe? I guess he will have to wait for the finished story for that one. I have just one problem with this one. I really need a dose of Kinky to keep me inspired.

No comments: