Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Monday, July 14, 2008

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

I have been trying to get Wal-Mart to carry my new book Out of the Texas Mist so I can do a book signing at the store I work at. Well I have hit a wall with the Regional Manager. The Vendor that is in charge of buying the books can not do so with out Regional permission. Since the book features Kinky Friedman the Vendor wants to carry the book because it feels that it will be a good seller not just Regionally but possibly State Wide if not throughout the country. They have asked me to get the word out and ask everyone I know to call 1-800-wal-mart or 1800-925-6278 and request that Wal-Mart carry the book. I was told the squeaky wheel gets the grease so lets all ask our family, our friends, our neighbors, our co-workers,associates and any one else that will to call the hot line at Wal-Mart and request the book be carried by the store. I would appreciate all the help I can get. I don't care if you are calling from Timbuck Two there is a Wal-Mart near by so it doesn't matter where the friends or family lives. I know with the book in such a large chain more people will get the chance to read my crazy tale. I think that is what it is all about not so much selling the book but knowing that my little story is being enjoyed by people everywhere. Okay people they think I can't do it so lets show them it can be done. I want that book signing at my store because I have lots of excited associates just waiting to buy the book at work. Here are the particulars you need to know to request the book.
Title: Out of the Texas Mist
Author: Cindy Lou Ruffino
Publisher: Publish America
ISBN: 1-60563-916-8

Thank you for your support
Cindy Lou Ruffino

No comments: