Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, April 24, 2009

Back in the Saddle

Wonders cease to amaze. I am back in the saddle so to say. I finally have a computer and an internet connection. I must say I really missed blogging. A lot has happened in the past few months. I am now a kept woman since I now live with John in his little pea pod along with Mater and Bridget.My second book will be released soon and I have had my first book signing. The strangest thing is I am on a leave of absence from work because of foot problems. The Dr. just put nitros oxide in my arch to kill the pains I have been having thanks to standing on my feet for long hours.Now for the sad news. My pretty red truck is up for sale. Now that i have a little time on my hands I can blog more regurlarly. Wow it is good to be back.

No comments: