Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Sunday, October 4, 2009

One Step Closer

Publish America sent me a copy of the cover for DEAD X'S IN TEXAS. This takes me just one step closer to the release of my second book. I will be posting the news as it happens. I haven't been posting since I lost Mater. We are still working through the loss. Since then we have adopted a little female Boston Terrier that we named Candy. She is a sweet little girl that has quickly moved into our hearts. She has spent the first six months of her life living in a cage. Now she has a huge yard to run in and that is exactly what she does.
I have been off work for about a month but will return in a couple weeks. This time was used to try to heal from the heartbreak of losing my little Mater. Life has its ups and downs and we are not promised happiness all the time. Sometimes we just have to find the happiness for outselves.

No comments: