Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Monday, May 5, 2008

Where did this stuff come from?

I have set the tentative moving day for Wednesday. This morning I went to Wal-Mart early in the rain and grabbed as many boxes as I could but I had to be careful because of the fear of them getting wet. The nice associates told me the best time to come was at 3 am so that is what I will do tonight. I have been going through the kitchen stuff and dividing everything equally because Tom said take everything you want because the rest will be thrown away. I did not realize that we had so much Tupperware. Since I will not need the kitchen stuff for the first month or so I have packaged it and labeled it for the storage space I will have to lease. Well at least I will not have to start from scratch. I am a bit leery about the whole nice future x deal so I am glad that he works everyday until the weekend. I hate to say it but it's scaring me. I'm not sure how trust worthy he is.
One thing I have learned from this whole packing deal Mater gets frightened as I pull the tape onto the boxes. The sound of the tape being pulled off the roll scares him and he hides. I have to stop what I'm doing to go find him and soothe his fragile nerves. I noticed his brother Noodle jumps too. They are both afraid of cars too. This is strange since they have lived a sheltered life here with us since birth. Maybe it is the whole big change thing that is bothering them. Mater will have to get used to this because there will be a lot of change in his life for the next few months. Heck there will be a lot of change in my life for the next few months. The great thing is I am excited because I know I have a great future and I am finally taking those first steps. WooooWHooo.

No comments: