Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Saturday, May 8, 2010

And so it goes

Since my school work is all done and submitted I have had no excuse. I closed my bedroom door then began working on book number 3. The Missing Texas Star will probably be the end of the hill country gang series. I can't make any promises on that though. I just sit down and write the story as it comes into my mind’s eye. I never know what direction it is headed. I had not even been at the keyboard for half an hour and a new character popped up. He seems like an okay fella' so he will play an important part of the story. Maybe instead of ending the series I will just do a whole series on the lead character Cindy. She does lead an interesting life.
Now back to the story...

No comments: