Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

ReDo

Now that I am back in Houston to take care of some business I have decided to re-write the beginning of The Missing Texas Star. Maybe it is being in the big city that brings out the devious mind in me. I’m not sure what it is, but I have been enjoying coming up with dead bodies. As I walk Meatball and Candy little glimpses of murder fills my head. Maybe it's from those little green bags that I carry to pick up the steamy hot dog turds. Who knows maybe it's something in the Houston air. I guess it makes no difference as long as the story keeps going. I have new characters entering the story and have taken it in a whole new direction. I just need to keep on task so it can be released this year.

No comments: