Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, May 1, 2009

And so it begins

I just finished my Authors Questionnaire for Publish America. Once I send it to the publisher the process will begin. Yesterday as John and I went out for a few errands we stopped off at Double Horn Creek to wet our lines. There I saw a wildflower I had always loved so after a short conversation with it we decided it would be okay to transplant her the same way I was transplanted. She smiled as I uprooted her then packed her in wet paper towels for the journey to the ranch. When we arrived back at the pea pod I transplanted her in the corner of our little patio.


Transplanted




I have to admit that I love it here on the ranch where everything is peaceful. John is such a dear man and he knows just how to keep me happy. We sit out on the little patio at night watching the sunset and making plans for our future.
A new life forming
Mater and Bridget are happy here and it shows. They have made new friends but I am amazed at how well they get along with John's cat Emily Lou. She seems to tolerate the two of them and Mater can't seem to get enough of her. Sometimes he gets a bit carried away and she has to let him know that enough is enough.
Enjoying Family
A new friendship
father and daughter
Last week I had the pleasure of meeting John's daughter Nicole. She came down for vacation and needless to say John was ecstatic. They took off for a day leaving me to my own devises so I worked on the new book Dead X's in Texas. I had fun making a picture for the publisher to consider as the cover.
Possible Book cover
All in all my life is full of adventure and good times. I have a little Hill Country family and then I have my kids that live in a land far away. I talk to them on a daily basis but I'm glad that I made that move a year ago. It's amazing what changes can happen in one short year.









2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Life can change a lot in a year. Justin has motivated me so much to do better. I got a new job, and finally got my first raise after Justin helped me to be persistent with my boss about what I deserve. Justin got a new truck and then got a job himself. He's a great man. Now it even looks like we can get a home for ourselves....we just have to make sure we find what is right for us. Life is GREAT! I'm so happy for you as well. We always think of you Mom!
Love,
SheShe