Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

NOOO! NOT MY TRUCK



I hate to say it but I will have to part with my beloved truck. I have been Ms. Responsible and I want to make sure that all my bills get paid. Being off work has been fine but I know I will continue to see Dr. Krause in order to get my poor aching feet back to where they need to be. I posted an ad on Craigs list and I am surprised at how many calls we have received. People want to come and see her but John and I have been bust the last couple of weeks so we have put them off.


Saturday will be the one year anniversary since I packed up and ran away from home. A lot has happened since then. My first book Out of the Texas Mist was released. I had a book signing and now my second book Dead X's in Texas will be out soon. I guess we all have to grow up sometime.
I met this sweet Marine that kind of took the bull by the horns and took over my whole life. I enjoy being around him and I don't complain when he tries to spoil me. I'm not used to being treated like that. Needless to say things are still changing well at least it is for the best.

No comments: