Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

I will Survive



Today was to be my last chemo and I was so excited. I had completed the 6 treatments that lasted 6 to 7 hours and now I was done…. Well that was what I thought. Yvette my nurse / technician gave me news that made me sad but I know it is needed. I will be going in once a month starting March 3rd to have a chemo treatment of the Herceptin. The 3 hour appointments are much better than spending the day and I don’t have to do the labs the week before and hopefully I will not need to return the next day for the white blood cell booster shot.

I can do this I have made it this far. My port will get flushed so I will not have to worry about it getting clogged and I will not be getting all of the harsh chemo drugs that I have been getting. Now I just need to work my way through this last batch, get back on my feet and take the next step in this fight.
I will Survive!

No comments: