Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, September 26, 2014

Alien Invasion

Since I have an active imagination I have said that T1 and T2 are actually aliens that have invaded my body. My goal is to evict these invaders and get my life back. I have been reading and investigating about the types of cancer and treatment possibilities. I have watched videos about breast removal and reconstruction. There is so much information available it is amazing. As it gets closer to the appointment with the surgeon I hope that we will have answers to the questions. I still feel the same except for the now sore spot under my arm where they did the biopsy of the lymph node and the now visible lump on my breast. It is a strange feeling not knowing exactly what will take place or having a timeline of the treatment. I guess it is the waiting and wondering and since the test results said that it is aggressive I can't help but wonder if T1 and T2 are plotting for world domination. I have less than 2 weeks before my appointment so staying positive and living my life are top priority.

2 comments:

Sandy Carroll said...

Fighting with you, Cindy, the whole way.

Sandy Carroll said...

I'm with you the whole way, Cindy.