Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

What a day but at least I am glowing with health

Well I had a long tiring day. I went in for infusion then once done walked through the passage between buildings the found the elevator to street level. I walked across the parking lot and up the road to the Proton building for my radiation then afterwards sat in the doctors office for an hour waiting to be seen and only to be told by her fill in doctor that I should moisturize and let them know if I start having problems with my skin. So glad tomorrow is only radiation. I don't mind wearing a nose plug, breathing through a tube and holding my breath for 20+ seconds several times as they shoot me with radiation. When all is said and done I will just be glowing with health.

No comments: