Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Good Company










This was a fun weekend. Not only was it Fathers Day weekend but I was graced with a visit from my youngest Justin and his better half Sheena. We had a great visit and they enjoyed themselves here on the ranch. John and Justin bonded over Wii golf and bowling while Sheena and I chatted as I made Zucchini Bread. John and Justin then played a game of pool while I painted a picture for John's mothers Birthday. When we were through playing around John grilled some great steaks and we ate a great late lunch early dinner. A great time was had by all. I hated to see Justin and Sheena leave but I was glad that they took Kristan's stuff to her plus some stuff we had gathered for Boog. I hope he likes his new bed set and his Tonka truck. I am off today so I hope we have a quiet Fathers Day because it is off to work tomorrow. I got up then finished John's Mom's Birthday Cake and we plan on taking her out to eat. SO much for a relaxing day. For some reason I am always on the go.

No comments: