Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Pulling his leg


I must admit I love John. He is one of the most caring people I have known. He loves to go fishing which is one of my favorite past times. We had a chat the other day and I was touched at how he opened up to me so I decided to give him a little excitement. Yesterday I concocted a little scheme while he was taking a little power nap on the floor with Bridget. He had been making a card for someone and left his alphabet stamps by the computer. I reached over then grabbed a piece of paper from a legal pad and made a Ransom note. The note read

I have your fishing pole

do as I say or

you will never

see it again

I then hung it in the bathroom and waited patiently for him to find it. Just before we were to head over to the big house for dinner he found the note. HE yelled "Oh no you don't mess with a man's fishing pole" I just laughed an evil laugh then walked out the door. HE played the forlorn angler a bit but then we went on with the daily ritual of dinner, cleaning up then coming back to the pea pod for the evening. This morning he was busy getting the trash together at the big house and here so I made up a new note with my computer. it read

PROOF OF LIFE

Your fishing pole is safe for now

do as you are told and we will return her

she cried for you last night

When he came in the pea pod I asked him to please put the alcohol in the bathroom. When he opened the door he cried out "Oh no you didn't" I laughed as he ran out the door with note in hand then headed over to the big house. He came back then told me to make sure I was dressed the police were on the way. When he walked out again I printed up a fake fishing report saying that it was a record year for anglers and trophy size Bass were biting on anything you put in the water.

I think John is enjoying the little game. Now I need to think up a Ransom. Any suggestions?

to be continued......

1 comment:

Nicole Carina said...

Ha Ha Awesome! Good way to keep Dad on his toes! :)