Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hair today Style tomorrow



Today marked the 14th day after my first chemotherapy. The last couple of days have been fantastic and I finally have my appetite back. My lab test are good so it looks like I will start the process over again on the coming Tuesday. Hopefully by Thanksgiving I will have an appetite. If not oh well my favorite holiday will have to wait.
The past couple of days my hair has begun to fall out. Not in huge chunks but in masses of loose hair. I noticed it felt thinner and my braid was getting thinner but it isn’t really noticeable. I take very good care of my hair so it is healthy and soft. It is comical because you can tell where I have been by the trail of hair. I’m prepared with scarves and a wave cap. When we go places I look at hats and caps to find something that will cover my dome. Today at Goodwill John found a cute hat that will look even cuter with my rhinestone paw print pin. I may not have hair but I will have style….

No comments: