Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Sunday, November 9, 2014

Learning Curve



I had plans to write a blog a day or every other day but I guess I learned differently.  One thing I do know is Chemotherapy affects each person differently. I was just fine the day of and the day after but the third and fourth day was pretty bad. From that point on it was confusing. I would get up feeling like everything was good in the world of Cindy Lou only for it to begin to slip away after breakfast. Then there were fairly good days that sort of gave me my life back.

One thing that bothers me the most is the sense of taste. Everything I put in my mouth has a chemical taste. That is hard for a person that likes the flavors and textures of foods. My mouth feels burned and my tongue sore. I still try to eat my favorite foods because I know I need to eat to heal.

I do have to say with every good wish, prayer, card and gift that I receive my strength comes from my family, friends and especially my Facebook friends and family. It is your prayers, positive vibes, and good wishes that keep me going. My whole like I have lived by one simple teaching I learned in church. “Do unto others as you wish them to do unto you” . I have a very strong belief in what is right and wrong but more importantly I believe that you should love everyone and never judge. I just want to thank everyone for their support and well wishes. I have one more week to build up my strength before my next chemo so I know I can do it because of all of the prayers and well wishes.

No comments: