Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, April 18, 2008

BT Crew Memorial

























This is my favorite spot of my yard. Mickey, Domino and I spent many hours in the shade of this magnolia tree. It was our place to sit and enjoy one anothers company. It was where I would sit and paint. Now it holds three graves. The first was Bonquetta two years ago just after her tenth birthday. Now Mickey and Domino lay side by side on the North side of the tree. The other two sides are reserved for Twinkie and Pookie. I hate I will be leaving them here but until the place is sold their markers will remain. Once I buy my own place I will get their markers and take them there. Right now they rest in the shadiest part of the yard. I love you boys you were my life. We miss you Bonquetta you were truly a light in all our lives. Thank you Mickey and Domino for being my boys. Thank you for the love we shared and most of all thank you for your devotion. You will remain in my heart forever.



No comments: