Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Today I lost my sweet little Monkey In Memory of Domino












DOMINO BISQUE

November 4, 2002 to April 15, 2008

Domino was my last link to Mickey he was trying his best to become my best friend now that Mickey had crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. This morning I woke to him snuggled up next to me. I pulled him up then kissed him on his little head and told him I loved him. My daughter called and asked me to come and watch the baby while she showered then ask me to take her to Wal-Mart. I guess once I left Domino found a way out of the yard. The big dog that lives down the street had just been given a new link of chain because his owners did not pay their water bill and did not want the utility company to take their water meter. Domino did not know that Haze's chain was now longer and as he went down the trail he always took to the woods Haze grabbed him and killed him. I know Domino was wrong for getting out of his yard but that was no way to die he deserved better. Now I sit here crying my eyes out because I have lost both my boys so close together. I don't know what I'm going to do. I had just started sleeping again now what will I do with no fur covered body to keep me warm at night. Domino was one of the most loving dogs I had ever known. He knew no stranger and loved everyone. Now there is nothing holding me here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm very sorry for your loss of Domino and sad that he died in such a tragic way.

Prayers for you.
Rhea
(from Pictures of our Dogs list)