Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, March 14, 2008

Should I ?

As I was visiting my newborn Grandson Jamie at the hospital my cute little pink cell phone rang. I answered it to be surprised that it was someone from HEB. The nice lady wanted to do a telephone interview and offer me a chance to interview for a position at a local HEB as a demonstrator. They offered me the same pay as Wal-Mart plus more hours. I set up a group interview for Saturday at three and then thanked the nice lady for calling me after all it had been awhile since I had applied. I guess Wal-Mart had played it's role in my growth so I had taken a leave of absence to be with my daughter and grandchild so I guess I am open to new opportunities. I was planning on looking for a job where I could have weekends off and had bought some dress clothes to apply for clerical positions. I guess I will go to this interview tomorrow and leave it all up to the universe because I have a great future and the universe is busy aligning itself for me. I had even found a ward clerk position at Sid Petterson Hospital in Kerrville that had interested me I would just have to find a place to live.
Elizabeth wants me to learn Quickbooks so I can get a good paying position no matter where I live. I just know that I have asked the universe to help me get to the hill country to find a job and a place for me and my two BT's to live. Maybe I can get close enough where I can be a volunteer at Utopia then I can feel like I am really making a difference. I love donating but I would be happier volunteering my time. Right now life looks so promising and I see great things coming my way. WOOO WHOOOO! Thinking good thoughts and watching them come true. Now that is a high no drug can touch.

No comments: