Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Sunday, March 2, 2008

In the Still of the night

Well as I sit here there is still no baby bump. The baby watch thing has started to wear a bit thin on me but tomorrow Kikki has a doctor’s appointment and we will find out then what the doctor has decided to do. Hopefully there will be a grand baby here soon. I have also made another big decision in my life I am changing jobs. I have grown weary of the drama that I have been thrust in at work so I have began looking for a position better suited to me. For some reason I take these jobs that are below my talents because I feel I have to be employed and take the first thing that comes in then I get comfortable and stay until I get burned out. With the new store opening soon the management at the store I am working seems to have lost their mind and have began to take it out on the underlings whom are freaking out on their own. It is hard enough to deal with incensed customers that are mad because the store is half empty. I had to calm the nerves of several screaming customers yesterday. I'm sorry but I am not a superwoman.After considering the new job thing I decided that since we were heading up to the Hill Country this coming weekend I will use this trip to scope out the area and look for employment and housing there. This will give me the distance I need from the flip flopping soon to be x so I can start my life as the independent woman I know I am. Of course this upsets the children but please get over it you are all grown and momma wants a life of her own. All I can say look out Hill Country I'm on my way. I can't think of a better place to spend the rest of my life.

No comments: