Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Park my Ziegen Bock up a tree




Since it was a quiet weekend we decided to take the boys to the park so that the pups could get used to walking on a leash. Josh and Elizabeth decided to take Meatball and Noodle while I took Domino and Mater. I must say my boys looked handsome in their matching purple harnesses and green and purple leashes. Meatball and Domino loved the walk around the lake at Borroughs Park but Mater and Noodle were afraid of the water line. Once I had Mater walking on the opposite side of the lake he was okay but ventured over to the water line when he saw someone fishing with wieners. Mater and Noodle also liked looking at the kids in the park playing. To them that was something new. Once we were back to Josh's jeep all the boys passed out for the ride home. I need to work with them on their water skills because now that Mickey has crossed the Rainbow Bridge I don't have a fishing buddy. I guess I will be spending a lot more time out in the beautiful Texas outdoors getting my boys ready to go fishing with me someday.
On another note last night we went to the German Fest in Tomball. Tom lied to me and said it was a Czech fest. I asked him are you sure because I know Tomball is a German settlement. No he replied that he had talked to a woman from Flatonia that was setting up a booth and she said she was making kolaches. Knowing that Tom could not tell the truth if his life depended on it I agreed to go along. Well people I was right it was a German Fest and there were no kolaches. That is okay I wasn't too mad because he bought me a Ziegen Bock and I fell in love with it. For those that do not know what a Ziegen Bock is it is an Amber Beer brewed exclusively for Texas.
Now my beer of choice is Ziegen Bock... well at least until I try something I like better.

No comments: