Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, February 29, 2008

Great Things To Come

I have so much to look forward to in the upcoming days and weeks. First off baby Bump should be coming into this world any day now so I will get to see my first Grandson. Kikki still hasn't decided on a name so I guess he will be nicknamed Bump.
Then next weekend Justin, Sheena, Josh, Elizabeth and I will be off on our little trip to San Antonio and the races on Saturday then Josh and Elizabeth will take me to meet Cousin Nancy at the Utopia Animal Rescue Ranch on Sunday. I chatted with Nancy the other day about the visit and she said she was excited to finally meet me but Kinky was going to be out of town. I didn't tell her it might be for the best because Kinky would be a big distraction for me. LOL
She told me that Kinky had said he was impressed with me which I was not sure how to take. I am very impressed with him and do not hesitate to say it. He is a very nice man and I am in awe of his accomplishments. I am so thrilled to meet Nancy and the others at the rescue ranch. They are all angels in my eyes.
Last but not least I had an email from the Publish America yesterday telling me that my paper contract will be in the mail and I should be receiving it with in two weeks. Once the paper contract is signed and returned we will start the editing process. This brings me one step closer to being a published author.
The best news of all is Tommy has finally realized that I am gone and has started to move on with his life. That is the best news of all. Now all I need to do is get him to share in the cost of the divorce so we can get this thing over with so we can both move on to our futures.
Thank You Universe this shows that Thoughts become things so think only good ones.

No comments: