Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, April 30, 2010

Gotta, Gotta, Gotta

Gotta, Gotta, Gotta
There seems to never be enough time in the day to do everything that needs to be done. My appearances at Wal-mart have started to be longer periods. I had grown used to the short hours. When I come home there are too few hours to get things done before bed time. I guess this is the reason I made sure that I was unavailable for at least three days a week. The problem is every 5 weeks my classes change. With each new instructor I have to deal with issues of due dates. I don’t care how carefully you plan or prepare I end up freaking out because I don’t have enough time for an assignment.
I enjoy having the 4.0 GPA but there are times I just feel like throwing my hands up and quitting. We all know I won’t because of the simple fact that I am driven. I will just have to give up something somewhere to give me the extra time to get it all done.
I say stop wasting my days at Wal-mart!

No comments: