Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Time to Re-Evaluate

Sometimes we have to step back and evaluate where we have come from and where we are going. I guess it depends on how you look at the circumstances of life. Some believe that we are destined to do and be who we are. Some feel that we make our own destiny.
I guess I had felt that we do as we are destined to do. Then I read “The Secret” and began to just live. I learned you must ASK for what you want in your life. Then you must BELIEVE that it is already yours. Then you must be open to RECIEVE. By doing this I have traveled a long way and in the past two years experienced things I would not have experienced if I would have just sat there and waited for life to find me.
Some days I feel that I have fallen back into that old way of thinking. I go to Wally world and do my thing. I come home, do my school work, then go to bed. I feel like I am not living my life anymore. I am so busy trying to promote “Out of the Texas Mist” and “Dead Xs in Texas” that I haven’t even done anything on “The Missing Texas Star”. My college work and my time at Wally world have completely taken over my time.
The 2 year anniversary of my flight from everyone and everything I knew will be on Mother’s Day. I guess I need to start branching out. I will have my first degree in November. I will be leaving Wal-Mart soon and be on to much better and exciting things. I have asked… I truly believe… now I am ready to receive.
Look out world…here comes Cindy Lou!

No comments: