Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Sunday, April 25, 2010

TGIMF Thank God It's My Friday

The one thing you learn when you work in retail is there are very few times you get the weekend off. Since I am furthering my education I am limited to Thursday to Sunday. Since today is Sunday it is my Friday. I know that can seem confusing. As the associates chat in the lounge you can hear someone saying today is my Friday. That can be any day of the week. Sometimes you have your off days split then you end up with two Mondays. Confused? I guess you have to experience it to get it.
I was just so glad when 4pm hit today because now I have 3 days to work on my assignments, play with my girls, spend time with da sarge and go fishing. I also have to work on a pesky problem with a certain Tom that doesn't seem to understand that it takes necessary paperwork to complete a transaction. Needless to say those days fly by before I can bat an eye. The one thing positive I can say is there is no need for appearances at Wal-Mart for 3 days

No comments: