Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Never make plans

As I have posted here before my daughter Kikki will be having her first child soon. I have lovingly called him whathisname because she had not made up her mind what to call him. Today I started calling him BUMP because that is what he resembles there on her skinny body. At first I did not remember where I had heard that name before then I remembered that I had heard it from Terms of Endearment by one of my favorite authors Larry Mac Murtry. Today was Kikki's weekly doctors appointment and the doctor voiced his concern that the baby seems to be not growing anymore and it may be time to induce but he wanted an ultrasound first. Tomorrow afternoon her father will take her because I am scheduled to work and can not miss right now because we are short staffed since the majority of the work force is busy loading the new store. The doctor said that if he did not induce by her next appointment next Wednesday then he would wait and let him come on his own which means
I will have to cancel my plans to go to San Antonio on March 8Th and 9Th which pissed my son's off because they had made these plans months ago.
Then my son Josh said "No you are going to San Antonio and I am taking you to Utopia Rescue Ranch on the 9Th"
"Josh I haven't even talked to Cousin Nancy to see if it is okay to come by on a Sunday" I begged as I took a couple deep breaths to try and relax from the stress of being pulled in too many directions.
This is why I don't like to make plans too far in advance.
Well we will all keep a close eye on Kikki this week and she will go to her visit on Wednesday and Bump will be born on Wednesday February 27Th or Thursday February 28Th that way I will be going to San Antonio on March the 8TH and to Kerrville March 9TH. Now go to it Universe and align it so I can be at peace again. LOL

No comments: