Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, February 7, 2008

New web site for me

After submitting my novel to the publisher I was advised to make a web site for the book or myself. I humhawed around a few days but decided yesterday I should just bite the bullet and make a web site. I didn't realize what a headache it could be. First you have to figure out exactly what you want on the web site then you have to screw around with html codes. After a couple hours I decided to just use the templates the server had. If I had done that to begin with maybe I would not have had to take the aspirin for the headache I gained by trying to do it the hard way but if you know me you know I'm stubborn and want to do things my way. It didn't help that Justin kept interrupting me needing to open web pages for this and that then Josh came in needing to open web pages for that and this. Frustration set in so I opted for the templates. The end results can be seen here. http://cindylouruffino.com

No comments: