Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Thursday, October 2, 2014

Lift and Separate



          The first thing they told me after the biopsy was to wear a good fitting bra. I have to admit I once wore a 42 J bra and it was a chore to find one. I would have to special order or go to a specialty store where the bras ran anywhere from $60 to $100 each. I worked on it and lost quite a bit of weight and got the girls down to a 40G but it is still hard to find a good bra that doesn’t cost over $60.
          I once asked one of the ladies that helped fit me for my bras what do you exactly look for in a good bra. She advised me that one that not only holds up the girls without spilling over but one that actually lifts and separates. HA! I may have lifted my girl’s spirit but I have yet to separate them. Once they are lifted they sort of meld together.
          I am honestly hoping for a pretty good reduction to not only remove any alien residue but to also relieve my aching back and hopefully lift and separate what is left. Some women wish they had large full breast but I am here to say no you don’t. First it is very difficult to find really pretty tops to fit over the big ones. I am lucky that I have a big frame and have been able to handle the extra weight.
           My wish is to be able to walk into any store and buy a pretty bra with matching panties. You may think that is a funny wish but since I was a teenager I have not been able to do that. It would nice to be able to talk to a man and have him looking at my face and not focusing on the girls. I get tired of double takes. The only thing I will miss is the fact that I had built in flotation devices and I could float with the best of them. I may have to actually swim now.
          I am just anxious to begin my treatment so I can have a better idea on what to expect. I want to send out words of encouragement to all the women that are at the same stage I am in. This is hard being told you have cancer but waiting to see the oncologist and breast surgeon to learn how they will tackle the problem. Ladies hold up your head and stand strong. Do not let this define who you are. You are a woman and this is just one stepping stone in your life. Stay positive and kick some cancer butt!!

No comments: