Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Preparing the Battle



The past week has been so busy with doctor appointments and exhaustion that I failed to post to my blog. I have learned so much about myself and I have also learned that I must stay focused on the positive outcome and stop getting lost in the process. Next week will be filled with doctor appointments to get the treatment process started. I get to meet with the Oncologist, the radiation department and get a CT scan to ensure that the rest of my body is cancer free. I will hopefully learn what the schedule will be for chemo.
I also learned why I have been having problems seeing the last year but at least I have answers and now have a goal in mind to work toward. All of the diagnosis and issues are not stumbling blocks but stepping stones in the pathway of life. Now I know that I have breast cancer, glaucoma and cataracts. None of these are reasons to lie down and give up but they are reasons to stand up and fight. The battle with the breast cancer is just a fight that will be won giving me a sisterhood to belong to and an obstacle to conquer. The glaucoma and cataracts can be fixed and dealt with. I am not the diagnosis I am a strong woman that has the ability to deal with what challenges me.

No comments: