Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Women are Warriors



My visit with the surgeon is just 2 days away and I guess it still feels funny knowing that I have breast cancer and I really don’t feel any different. When John tells people they tell me that they are so sorry but I reply why I’m looking forward to a front end alignment. It’s not every day that you get new boobies! They usually reply “that is a good attitude”. The fact is possibly the fact hasn’t really connected just yet or maybe I am taking this all in stride sort of like I take everything in life. You can’t change it once it is but you can roll with the punches and learn how to do better next time.

In the meantime, not that I don’t have my hands full already, we rescued a little Maltese yesterday from the side of the road. We met another Breast Cancer survivor which proves to me beyond a doubt that women are warriors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you! Good luck at the surgeon xxoo
Benson and his Momma Tonya