Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Cigar in hand

Cigar in hand
I sit here cigar in hand and my bottle of Jameson Irish whiskey by my side as I write this blog. One of Josh and Elizabeth's friends is here so they called me out of my room to join in on the fun. Justin (the friend) thinks it's funny that I don't allow smoking in my bedroom but I will smoke a cigar when I drink. Like I explained cigar smoke and pipe smoke have an aroma but a cigarette has a stench. They went to Ellite Cigars to surprise me with a KFC (Kinky Friedman Cigar) but they couldn't find one so they brought me a couple swisher sweets. After I lit one up and took a few puffs Elizabeth realized that cheap cigars burn faster than a good one. I told her that's okay I'll go to the next cigar event on Friday and get myself a couple Utopians to enjoy at our next bon fire. I love the sweetness left on my lips when I smoke a swisher sweet but I wish they would burn slower. We sit here drinking and talking about what ever as I take my shots and laugh at them with their mixed drinks. My favorite saying chasers are for pussies. I miss the fact that we did not work out tonight but I enjoy the time we spend drinking and hanging out together. The only problem is cigars seem to affect my libido.
Elizabeth came home with a hermit crab so now we are teasing her that she has crabs. Woo who Justin and Sheena has came out of their room so now we have a party of six to celebrate life with drink and smoke. Life is so good. I enjoy the times we spend together as a group of friends/family. Now it is time to log off and and party.

No comments: