Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Monday, January 7, 2008

Mischevious Flirt

After very little sleep Saturday night I had to be at work early Sunday morning. Once I clocked in Norm the CSM put me on the self check line. Early Sunday mornings are very slow so I used that time to talk to every one that passed by. A fellow Wal-MArt associate that happened to be in orientation with me stopped by before getting off the overnight shift to chat with me.
"Hello Cindy Lou. Your the writer aren't you?"
"Yes I don't remember telling anyone that though."
"It's a small store."
"Okay well how was your day?"
"It was good."
"You just love this job don't you?"
"Yes I do I get to talk to a lot of people."
"You just stand up here and flirt."
"Okay I have been caught someone knows that I love my job because I get to flirt all day and get paid for it."
"I knew it well you have a good day and have fun flirting."
"Oh I will and have a great day and a good sleep."

As he walks off a nice fella comes over to ask me about the new store opening so I try not to flirt but find myself doing it anyway. Norm walks by shaking his head and laughing at me. I must be very obvious.

A couple hours later I am chatting with a customer and as he gets ready to leave he tells me not to work too hard. My answer to him oh this isn't work I love this place. He looks at me and laughs.
"What?"
"Your just full of mischief aren't you?"
"Who me I'm a virtual angel."
"You look like you could get into a lot of trouble."
"Oh Oh I guess I lost my halo."

This tells me that I need to slow my roll while I'm at work. I did not realize that I was such an obvious flirt. I guess It just comes natural and I don't realize what I'm doing. Heck I'm a Gemini that's just what we do.

No comments: