Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Life is too short

I was having an extremely good day at work today because they had put me at the self check out which means I get to talk to everyone before they leave the store. They had brought a pallet of John Grisham and Stephen King books to display by the registers so every time someone would get a book I would ask them if they were going to read my book when it comes out. Several people asked the title of the book and after I told them that I was going to pressure the store manager into having a book signing they replied they would definitely get the book then.

Once lunch time rolled around I was sent to the Jewelry department to relieve the clerk there and while I was there I heard someone passed out at the registers. Once the clerk returned and I went to lunch I heard people talking about a nice guy that keeps the candy filled at the front check out. When I asked what had happened to Craig they were surprised I did not know. Not only had a new cashier passed out at the front check outs this morning but the candy clerk was at the new store helping set up when he began to feel bad. He went to the rest room where he had a heart attack and died. This nice fellow was only thirty eight years old. This is ten years younger than myself.

People this is why I am living my life the way that makes me happy NOW. We are all mortal and the only guarantee in life is we will die one day. None of us know our expiration date.
I have a huge heart filled with love and kindness and I try everyday to spread that love with kind words and good deeds. I am going to love live and laugh all I can because once my expiration date is up I have to start all over with no memory of what this life was. Once I am gone I want to be remembered as that extremely happy and bubbly woman that made everyone laugh and had nothing but kindness in her heart.

I will not dwell on negative thoughts.
I will not feel hatred or anger towards no one.
I will not associate with those that insist on being negative
I will not allow anyone to bring me down
BECAUSE
I am a bright shinning light
I am perfection in human form
I am happiness
I am an example of how living the Secret can make your life wonderful.

Live your life like everyday is the first day
Live your life with gusto
Take the time to love
Take the time laugh
Take the time to play
because it is your life and you only get out what you put in.
I am a shinning example.

No comments: