Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Thank you Kinky, Thank you very much!!

I had a surprising call last night from Kinky Friedman. He gave me permission to use his name in The Mystery of The Lady in the Mist. I enjoyed our conversation and congratulated him on his win in Vegas. He did forewarn me that the publishing business was a bit tricky so I am going into this with my eyes open. I submitted my manuscript this morning to Publish America and I continue to work on The Case of The Dead Husband which has taken another twist. My daughter Kikki and I had just talked earlier about heading over to one of his cigar event Friday for his Kinky Friedman Cigars. When he asked if I was going to pop by I replied yep.
See I told all you nay sayers that he was an upstanding guy. Besides you all know he is my Governor.

Thank you Kinky you’re the best.

No comments: