Cindy with Candy and Chesty P

Cindy with Candy and Chesty P
My beautiful babies

Friday, January 18, 2008

Let's blame Justin

Last night while Elizabeth and I were getting dressed after our swim and shower she asked me about my new project The Case of The Dead Husband. I explained that I needed to find another case for Kinky and I to work on at the same time we were trying to prove my innocence but I was unsure how I was going to come up with more bodies. She then suggested that I kill her off and have my son Justin be the killer. Laughing I couldn't help but start inventing the scenario. He has an issue with her for some reason I have always chalked it up to they are almost the same age and they both have strong personalities that seem to clash. Then I thought no that would be a bit over the edge having my son kill her so maybe I can just have her disappear for awhile until Kinky and I find her. Then as I thought it through I thought maybe I can have a bunch of women in the area turn up missing. Now all I have to do is figure out how and why. Writing fiction can be so entertaining. I love the creative process and thrive for the interactions I put down on paper. I almost hate to go to work today because those hours I spend talking and flirting could be better used to write a few chapters. Oh well the pain of being responsible can bite you in the ass if you're not careful. I don't know after the way Justin berated me yesterday about being on my own computer so much kind of irked me. Maybe he would make a good killer.

No comments: